Monday, May 24, 2010

He really gives & takes away


This weekend was the perfect balance between pain & joy, if there even is such thing haha

takes away: It was a difficult weekend for the family. Goodbyes are never good. So ironic how they call it "goodbye". I've got to say it was one of the most difficult ones of my life. However, I thank God that it isnt for forever. It aches my heart thinking about it again but it is pushing me to have more faith and rely on God alone.

gives: I had an amazing weekend with Mr. Boyfriend. Despite all the pouting and fussing i gave him during the week, he surprised me with an amazing dinner at Fogo De Chao for our ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY. I am so thankful that God has placed him in my life. He really helps me understand the Gospel and the love of our Father. Time and time again, I mess up. I'm always so impatient, selfish, and quick to conclusions. However, he never gets mad at me about it. He just smiles and nods his head. And when i least deserve it, and just when i feel a scolding coming my way, he pours me with forgiveness and love instead.


1. before fogo de chao 2. driving range 3. my gift part II for him

Dear Mr. Boyfriend,
i know i take you for granted all the time, but i'm truly truly thankful for you. i cannot believe it has already been a year since we've started dating. Even with all the ups & downs, I cannot think of one thing that i regret or would want to take back.

Love, Miss Girlfriend

Dear God,
Thank you Lord. It was a weekend of tears and smiles. You give and you take away, but i think i am finally learning to say that i'm okay. You kept the greatest promise from the beginning of time. That you'll save us from this world and you did, even though it cost the death of your son. Help me to remember that you are a God of promises that are kept. Help me to have faith that you have everything under control, and even if he is far away, that you will protect and guide him with your light. Lord, i want to thank you for Daegyu because he truly is a light in my life. You use him for my growth and deeper understanding of your love and i am truly delighted and grateful. I pray that if it is in your plan, to make this forever. However Lord, i also pray you will guard my heart so that you will always come first before anything of this world. No matter what happens Lord, help me to never lose the shield of Faith and never rely on my own understandings but your promises.

Love, your daughter sharon

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i really really really really really really really LOVEEEEEE the gift you made for him (: SOOOOOO CUTEEEEEEEEE!

glad you had fun (: so hard to keep it a secret T______________T HAHAHAHHAHA


love you guys!
stay strong sharon (: