Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Stripes & Polka dots



and

Hello!

I haven't blogged in a long time... i think it's because i feel like need something AWESOME to write to update the blog.. but im starting to realize that everyday is worthy of an update!

reason for today's update? It was absolutely beautiful out today. i painted my nails in fun colors. i wore something that made me feel cool hehe. I love that feeling of walking out of my apt feeling good about myself. It makes me feel happy, confident, and courageous! I especially feel powerful in my "teacher outfits". Makes me want to conquer the world and change lives! muhahaha

I don't dress up and put outfits together for you, i do it for myself.
Because it makes ME sm:)e.

Dear God,
i miss you. you're there right? i keep running away from you again.. i'm going through that "independent teenager" stage again. UGH :( bring me back Father.

Your rebellious daughter Sharon

1 comment:

sunnie lim. said...

ughhhhh i'm in the rebellious stage too. UASLDAKSJDAS. anyway, sharon you're so beautiful!!! i love your outfit and your colorful nails. <3 <3 <3