Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Six Flags More Fun!





What a fun-filled day with a fun-filled man :) Today, Mr.Boyfriend and I spent a total of 10 hours at Six Flags! what did we do?

1. Batman
2. Nitro
3. Dippin Dots :)
4. Dolphin show - after watching "The Cove", daegyu has become EXTREMELY (over the top) passionate about saving the Dolphins. Although he was against watching the show, i made him. He told me i had to whisper because dolphins have sensitive hearing. This story is kinda hilarious yet sad at the same time :(



5. El Toro 2x
6. Tried on silly hats :D

7. Water Ride
8. King Da Ka - omgsh.. i cannot believe i did this....
9. Funnel cake :) mm mm mmm!

10. Last but not least: Nitro 3 times in a row :D


My fav picture of the night !
Dear Mr.Boyfriend,
Thank you for an amazingly fun fun day. You are pretty great. I REALLY tried to be on my best behavior today. But i started and ended kinda badly. But thank you for always smiling and patting my head like im a little puppy :) I want to be your puppy forever. HEHE HAHA ... is that weird? okay. maybe not puppy. HEHE thank you always <3>

- Miss Girlfriend

Dear God,
Thank you for an amazing day Lord. I'm thankful that when i'm happy, i'm reminded of you. Thank you for giving me some amazing people in my life. Thank you for working through them to put a smile on my face. Today I felt that when i'm happy, you are smiling too. Which means that when i'm sad and hurting, you hurt even more than I do. Lord? Help me to make you more and more real in my life. I want to walk, breathe, eat, serve, work, study.. i want to do EVERYTHING for your kingdom...

Love, sharon

1 comment:

EllenHwang said...

so good to see you guys being so cute =)

so good to see you are enjoying your blessings <3 hehe