Wednesday, September 29, 2010

An Update.

Thoughts at 3:38am:

1. Wow. It is has been WAY too long.

2. I should be sleeping

3. I'm dreading at the thought of walking to work tmrw in this disgusting humid rainy weather

4. I still can't believe my friend is getting married this weekend

5. This semester already feels like it's been 38 years long

6. At the end of every tuesday, I want to run away

7. I want to smile more. Not because something is funny, cute, or whatever, but just to smile.

8. I don't know what shoes I should wear with the dress for the wedding on saturday

9. Tomorrow is going to be hell. No sleep.

10. i should sleep...

sorry for the worst entry in the world. but i had the sudden urge to update, and i felt like if i didnt just DO IT, i'd never.


Dear God,
ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :(

Love, Sharon

1 comment:

EllenHwang said...

Awwww! I want to see what you're wearing!!!! =) I miss getting ready together!!!!!