Friday, November 5, 2010

사랑하는 엄마



My mom came to sleepover yesterday :)

I don't think i've been SO happy in such a long time. It's not the kind of happiness that just kind of excites you and then fades away.. But it's the kind of happiness that makes your insides feel all warm and tingly but its SO good that at the same time you feel scared that it may be taken away. Seeing her face and hearing her laugh really made everything okay. It also helped me realize how much i've been stressing myself over stupid things that really are not that important after all. Falling asleep holding her hand made me feel like I had everything i could ever ask for in this world.


I know i'm going to regret being up at 4am before an 8am class and a long day of work, but I'm glad I can update my blog to share with everyone about the best 2 days of this semester. Just thinking about her, brings tears to my eyes.

Dear God,
Thank you for the most amazing mother in the world. Sometimes I get mad at you for putting her through such tough times, and I'm sorry for doing that. It's just that everytime I think about how much she must be hurting, I can't help but hate everything and anyone that could have caused it. God, forgive me for my sinful heart. Lord, no matter what i say, I know how much you love her. You love her more than I could ever. If she hasn't told you enough, she loves you so much too. It amazes me how she endures it all, and still continues to praise and thank you. Lord, I ask that you will bless her. Please give her comfort and peace in her life. Keep her healthy. I know that you use everything in your plan whether painful or joyful to mold us to be more like you but Lord.. I pray that she won't ever have to go through any of that again..

- Sharon


1 comment:

Shin Hyung said...

hehe love you both so much!! i always thank God for sending such strong women like you and gomo into my life. always praying for you sharon!! miss you