Friday, November 12, 2010

A few of my current favorite things


Hi friends!
I know a lot of my entries have been depressing so i wanted to share a few things that make me happy. Yes, i know it seems superficial and shallow that wearing a sparkly necklace sometimes makes my day. But what can i say? It does! Whether you hate it or love it, i gonna share with you a few of my current favorite things :)
My "high on the top and short on the bottom pants" in blue, brown, and green


My bling belt


My creamy vanilla swirl candle

The sparkle on my neck & wrist

My pointy grandpa shoes that make me wana dance :)


Dear God,
Situations have not changed since as long as I can remember. But slowly you are teaching me to look beyond what i can see and love the changes you have made within my heart. I'm realizing how quick i am to complain but how slow i am to counting my blessings and reminding myself of all the great things you have done for me and my family. Help me not to lose faith during these times and continue to find strength to worship you with all that I have. I want to pray for all the people out there who are hurting. I pray that they will find their security and foundation in you, so that even when they are stripped of everything they thought defined them, they could be joyful and faithful in you.

Love, sharon

1 comment:

EllenHwang said...

HAHA you are too cute! =)
To answer your questions and replies:
"Dear God said...

1. can we watch chick flicks together and pig out on kimchibokkeum bap?
-OF COURSE!!!
2. can we stick geem in our teeth and laugh together ?
-OFFFFF COURSEEE!!!
3. i love jokes that dont hurt ppl...
-Me too ^_^
4. i rike your quote arot
-HAHA =P
5. i wana read cool books like u
-You should really read that book!
6. where are u working?!
-At a public adjusting firm
7. i'm sorry i'm a bad friend
-You are not a bad friend!
8. i miss u ..
-Miss you too!
9. come visit soon
-After Thanksgiving when you come back, I'll be over!
10. love u still, my chingoo :)
-Love you too ^_^"

Have you ever heard of a town called Parsippany? It's in NJ. justttt wonderin'!

<3