Saturday, February 12, 2011

Magical Powers


Everyday, more and more, I am falling in love with my kids :).

BUTTTTTTT (a huge one)!!! My student teaching experience would be SO much more delightful without the praxis, portfolio, and student teaching interview deadlines coming up in March. The process has however begun! I went to target & staples today (thank you danbie!) to buy all the things i will need. I called my mom and cried on the phone for a good 20 minutes. And I have begun to organize some files on my computer. It is only the beginning but all I'm wishing for is the end!!

Dear God,
I wish you could gave me magical powers so that I can snap my fingers.. or sing a jingle... or do a litto whistle so all of this could be COMPLETED :) BUT yea yea, I know, wheres the life in that? So God, instead of magical powers, I pray that you'll give me perseverance throughout the last stretch of my college career! I want to finish strong! I want to end in styyyyle. On another note, I pray for a special friend of mine who is going through some really tough times. I pray that during these times, you will bring his family close together and that this will be the opportunity for you to bring them closer to you. I pray that this hardship will not create bitterness or distance from you but they will cling on to you and trust that you will be faithful to your promises..

Love, Sharon




No comments: