Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Tomorrow is THE DAY

Today, as I was sitting in my final teaching orientation, all I could think about was how quickly time has passed. I cannot believe I am at my final semester of undergrad at Temple. I cannot believe that I'll be entering a first grade classroom tomorrow morning as a student teacher. I cannot believe that by April 29th, i'll be DONE with my final semester. I cannot believe that on May 12th, I'll be a Temple alumni.....The grace of our Father God :)

Dear God,
First of all, thank you so much for resolving everything for my financial aid. You heard me whisper "please Lord, Please!" x100 while i was sitting in front of that guy at the financial office right?? hehe Thank you so much for your grace :) Second of all, I know I promised you that I wouldn't be nervous, but for the past two days, my stomach has been in knots :( I don't know why I'm so nervous Lord.. Mostly I think it is because I feel incompetent to be a teacher. Every time I think about myself in a classroom, all i can think about is the mistakes I would make :( I hate being negative nancy! Father, give me patience, give me LOVE. Give me wisdom. Help me to stop thinking about everything that could go wrong, but be excited at all the great things you will do within in me and through me. AHHH!!!! LORD!!!! I'm getting excited already :) No more worries! No more doubts! You are with me, and with you by my side, I can do anything!!! :D Thank you Father.

Love, Sharon

1 comment:

EllenHwang said...

<3 He will equip and teach you everything you need to execute his plans for you. I'm so excited you!!! Let me know how it goes, love! =)