Saturday, January 1, 2011

Hello, 2011 !

Mama's dduk gook - traditional new years meal


Dear God,
I cannot believe it is already 2011. Just up until a few months ago, I thought this year would never end. As I reflect upon the last year, I can recall many times of pain and hardship, many moments when I felt like i lost everything that I held dear to me. however, you never failed to show me how powerful you are and that in the end, nothing matters but You. Even during the darkest times, you satisfied my soul and I was able to smile and by joyful. You taught me the true meaning of joy, that it is not about the situation but that it means to be with You. Thank you so much for your never ending love and faithfulness. Lord! 2011 is going to be a big year for me, I can feel it! Not only cause its the year of my graduation and first step into the "real world" but also because with you, every year only gets better :) Lord, i'm excited for what is to come because i know that your plan for me is perfect!

Love, your daughter sharon

1 comment:

EllenHwang said...

I am so excited for you, Sharon <3