Thursday, December 30, 2010

Blueberry Pancakes

Fresh Blueberry Pancakes

Today is a beautiful day! The sun is shining, the air is crisp. Sometimes i really hate winter but i can manage days like this :) It is currently 2:29pm and i'm still in my jammies. And honestly, i haven't really done anything but stick my head out the window, look out the window, make blueberry pancakes, and eat them while looking out the window. HAHA

I kind of sound like a helpless dog, huh ? Well actually, i'm loving it! I'm enjoying the silence, enjoying my delicious pancakes, and enjoying the outside while inside my cozy home. I wouldn't mind a couple more days like this :)

I cannot believe tomorrow is NYE. I don't really know how i feel about making new years resolutions this year.. i haven't really thought about it either.. hmmm

Dear God,
MM! thank you for blueberries and pancakes. They were so yummy :) How did you even think about making such beautiful and yummy fruits? you amaze me everyday. I cannot believe it's almost 2011. I almost afraid to think back on 2010 and think ahead for 2011. Lord, please give me courage and faith so that I can leave both the past and future in your hands and treasure every single day of my life.

Love, Sharon

No comments: